The ultimate CSGO callouts on Nuke in 2023
Here are all the must-know CSGO callouts on Nuke! Learn them and give your teammate an advantage by clearly communicating where the enemies are!
Nuke map strategy tool with all the lineups & callouts
Have all your sick Nuke callouts in your pocket or second screen with our strategy tool. You need to quickly check a smoke lineup. No problem just click on the smoke icon and will show you how to line up all your smoke perfectly for Nuke.
Nuke - A-Site callouts
- A Main - The primary entrance to A-Site from Lobby.
- Squeaky - A door located in A Main, providing access to A-Site.
- Hut - A small room connected to Lobby, offering an alternative entrance to A-Site.
- Silo - A large, cylindrical structure on A-Site, often used for cover or as a landmark.
- Heaven - An elevated area overlooking A-Site, accessible from Catwalk and Ladder.
- Mini - A small building with a window and door, providing sightlines to A-Site and Outside.
Nuke - B-Site callouts
- Ramp - A sloped area connecting Lobby to B-Site, providing a primary entrance to the lower level.
- Control Room - A room adjacent to B-Site, featuring control panels and windows overlooking the site.
- Toxic - A small room with a closed door, located near B-Site, often used for hiding or ambushing.
- Decon - A decontamination room with a door connecting to B-Site, providing cover and an alternative entrance.
- Double Doors - Two large doors leading into B-Site from Control Room and Decon.
- Dark/Secret - A small, dark corner on B-Site, often used as a hiding spot for defenders.
Nuke - Outside callouts
- Outside - The open area adjacent to A-Site and B-Site, providing access to multiple locations.
- T Red - A red container near T-Spawn, offering cover and sightlines to Outside.
- CT Red - A red container near CT-Spawn, offering cover and sightlines to Outside.
- Garage - A small building near Outside, providing cover for players holding the area.
- Secret - A set of stairs connecting Outside to B-Site, allowing for alternative rotations.
Nuke - T-Spawn callouts
- T-Spawn - The initial spawn point for the Terrorist team, connecting to Lobby and Outside.
- T Roof - The roof area above T-Spawn, accessible by climbing a ladder, offering access to Silo and Catwalk.
Nuke - CT-Spawn callouts
- CT-Spawn - The initial spawn point for the Counter-Terrorist team, connecting to A-Site, B-Site, and Outside.
- Catwalk - A narrow walkway connecting CT-Spawn to Heaven, offering sightlines to A-Site
Now you are a pro at all the Nuke callouts and you are one step closer to ranking up faster!