In-depth Yuumi AD Top Guide (latest patch) - This bookworm got claws!
Welcome to the AD Yuumi Top guide, where we turn the cuddly cat into a ferocious feline that makes top laners question their life choices!
AD Yuumi Top Summoner Spells:
Flash (for obvious reasons).
Ignite (good for lanes where you want kill pressure).
- Teleport (for matchups that are farm-heavy).
- Cleanse (good against high CC lanes, and lanes where one CC ability will kill you).
AD Yuumi Top Runes:
- Press the Attack
- Legend: Alacrity
- Cut Down
- Taste of Blood
- Treasure Hunter
+10% Attack Speed
+9 Adaptive (5.4 AD or 9 AP)
AD Yuumi Top Starting Items:
Doran's Blade + Health Potion + Stealth Ward
AD Yuumi Top Core Build:
-Lord Dominik's Regards
AD Yuumi Top Ability Order:
1. Prowling Projectile (Q)
2. You and Me! (W)
3. Zoomies (E)
4. Final Chapter (R)
AD Yuumi Top Threats & Synergies:
Mordekaiser (He presses R, and you can't kite!)
General Playstyle and Tips:
Focus on poking your opponent with your Q and auto-attacks. Utilize your passive, Feline Friendship, to gain a shield and harass your opponent. Remember, Yuumi's early game damage can be surprising, so don't be afraid to go for trades.
Roam with your jungler or mid laner using your W, You and Me!. This will allow you to assist in skirmishes and provide heals and CC with your E and R.
Stick with your team's primary carry. Use your W to jump between allies, providing heals with E and engaging or disengaging with R.
Position yourself safely, usually attached to a frontline or carry. Use your R to disrupt the enemy backline or peel for your carries. Remember to constantly reposition with W to ensure you're always in the best spot.
For Dragon and Baron, provide vision using your Q and heal your teammates with E. Your R can be a game-changer in objective fights, so use it wisely.
Farming with Yuumi can be challenging due to her low AD. Focus on last-hitting and use your Q to help with wave clear.
- Yuumi top is unconventional, so use the element of surprise to your advantage.
- Always be aware of the map. Your W allows you to quickly assist in fights across the map.
- Remember, Yuumi is squishy. Positioning is key to ensure you don't get caught out.
- High Damage early and late.
- Guaranteed first blood.
- Insane team fights.
- Insane psychological manipulation when soloing your laner.
- Flex on the enemy team because you won with Yuumi top.
- "After this, can you play the piano while I nap, Jhin?"
Thanks for clawing your way through the AD Yuumi Top guide, may your meows be mighty and your purrs powerful!