The ultimate CSGO callouts on Ancient in 2023
Here are all the must-know CSGO callouts on Ancient! Learn them and give your teammate an advantage by clearly communicating where the enemies are!
Ancient map strategy tool with all the lineups & callouts
Have all your sick Ancient callouts in your pocket or second screen with our strategy tool. You need to quickly check a smoke lineup. No problem just click on the smoke icon and will show you how to line up all your smoke perfectly for Ancient.
Ancient - A-Site callouts
- Ramp - This refers to the ramp that leads up to A site from the CT spawn.
- Temple - This is the temple structure on A site, where the bomb can be planted.
- Hut - This is the small hut next to the temple on A site.
- Pit - This is the pit in front of the temple on A site, which can be used for cover.
- Jungle - This is the area to the left of A site, which is a maze-like network of ruins and plants.
- Stairs - This refers to the stairs that lead up to Jungle from A site.
Ancient - B Site Callouts
- Tunnels - This is the underground tunnel system that leads from mid to B site.
- Bridge - This is the bridge that connects the Tunnels to B site.
- Bench - This is the bench near the bridge on B site.
- Water - This is the water area on B site, which can be accessed through the Tunnels.
- Boat - This is the boat on B site, which can be used for cover.
Ancient - Mid Callouts
- Bridge - This is the bridge that connects A site and mid.
- Window - This is the window on mid that overlooks the Tunnels on B site.
- Battlements - This is the raised area on mid, which provides cover and a good vantage point.
- Connector - This is the area between A site and mid, which has several entrances and exits.
- Door - This refers to the door on mid that leads to A site.
- Lobby - This is the open area on mid, which connects the Tunnels to A site and B site.
Now you are a pro at all the Ancient callouts and you are one step closer to ranking up faster!