The ultimate CSGO callouts on Anubis in 2023
Here are all the must-know CSGO callouts on Anubis! Learn them and give your teammate an advantage by clearly communicating where the enemies are!
Anubis map strategy tool with all the lineups & callouts
Have all your sick Anubis callouts in your pocket or second screen with our strategy tool. You need to quickly check a smoke lineup. No problem just click on the smoke icon and will show you how to line up all your smoke perfectly for Anubis.
Anubis - A-Site callouts
Ramp - This refers to the ramp that leads up to A site from the CT spawn.
- Temple - This is the temple structure on A site, where the bomb can be planted.
- Fountain - This is the fountain in front of the temple on A site, which can be used for cover.
- Sandbags - This is the sandbag barrier on A site, which can be used for cover.
- Palace - This is the palace structure to the left of A site.
- Connector - This is the area that connects A site to B site.
- Window - This is the window on A site that overlooks Connector.
B Site Callouts:
- Tunnels - This is the underground tunnel system that leads from A site to B site.
- Catacombs - This is the area at the end of the Tunnels on B site.
- Pillars - This is the area on B site with several pillars.
- Graffiti - This is the wall with graffiti on B site, near the Default plant spot.
- Stairs - This refers to the stairs that lead up to B site from the Tunnels.
- Courtyard - This is the open area in the middle of B site, which can be accessed from several directions.
- Garden - This is the garden area to the left of B site.
Now you are a pro at all the Anubis callouts and you are one step closer to ranking up faster!